Kimmywoo - Neurotic and Anxious
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Random Thought #1
I love the sound of cycling over loose paving stones.
I also love the sound of rain on a tin roof.
2 comments:
foxfoxyfox
January 9, 2009 at 2:16 AM
Though I thought :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Kimmywoo
January 9, 2009 at 9:30 PM
Corrected you pedant.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little bit... wait! Not too much.
Kimmywoo
Australia
View my complete profile
Followers
My Blog List
NATALIA THE RUSSIAN SPY
Hot Tamale
64 Pounds of Rump Steak please Santa
In Case of Emergency...
G'day Possums
Move Along. Nothing To See Here.
SoapBox Opera
The 4th Avenue Blues
blogging is my only vise
For Fox Sake
I Wouldn't Read This If I Was Me
Lermontov's Liquor Lounge
nickelass
lantanaland
And for something else
http://icanhascheezburger.com
http://stuffonmycat.com
http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com
http://waiterrant.net
http://postsecret.com
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(45)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(11)
A House, A House, My Kingdom for a House
Hot, Hot, HOT
Hair Removal... or... The Joys of Being a Woman
STACK!
Soaked!
Tackle Obsession
Random Thought #1
2008 - reflections
Shoes, glorious shoes
Post Christmas Sales
*Sob* no more Journalspace
Stat!
Though I thought :)
ReplyDeleteCorrected you pedant.
ReplyDelete